10. Romney’s gaffes on the British Olympics were not gaffes and will not hurt him.
9. Ann Romney can close the gender gap for her husband.
8. Voters blame Barack Obama more than George W. Bush for the weak economy.
7. Obama is vulnerable on the issue of national security.
6. Romney’s tough talk on foreign policy makes independents want to vote for him.
5. Voters don’t care that Romney won’t release his tax returns.
4. Romney has not lied during this campaign, and Obama won’t be able to charge him with lying when they debate in October.
3. Obama received no bounce from the Democratic convention.
2. On the issue of Medicare, Republicans will fight Democrats to a draw.
And the number one Romney talking point that’s completely delusional:
1. The race is dead even.